Organizations of all sizes and across all industries are potential victims of security attacks. According to the 2013 Cost of a Data Breach: Global Analysis*, 35% of incidents can be attributed to the human factor.
Understanding that knowledge is power and employee education is an imperative line of defense, DDI is helping organizations build and sustain a culture of security through a comprehensive education program that encompasses engaging content/test components, corporate communications, employee incentives, and efficient delivery and tracking of employee status and testing results.
Just as organizations are forced to take precautions to protect their networks from attack, it is essential that they effectively educate their employees to help build a culture of security.
Through the DDI Cyber Crime Prevention & Safety Program, organizations can implement a security campaign that will help train, educate and reinforce a security aware employee base.
- Generate maximum awareness and support through a comprehensive campaign kick-off and strategic planning customized to the needs of the organization.
- Introduce the SecurED® Security Training & Awareness Video Library to all employees giving them access to content that can be viewed on any device that supports video including PC, laptop, iPad/tablets and mobile phones.
- Leverage the power of a Security Communications Kit custom designed to effortlessly engage your employees.
- Benefit from a DDI Security Ambassador to assist with planning, implementation, marketing, campaign analysis and reporting.
This fully integrated security campaign empowers organizations to invest in security awareness without burdening internal resources.
- Engaging training topics (Social Engineering, Password Development, Mobile Device Security, Safe Web-Browsing Habits, and many more)
- Security training that is informative and fun
- Keep security awareness top of mind throughout the year
- Pause and play videos from virtually any device
- Easily integrated into your existing LMS
- Gain certification and accreditation
*2013 Cost of a Data Breach: Global Analysis -The Ponemon Institute study, sponsored by Symantec©