Information security encompasses an ever-changing array of technologies, policies, processes and technical disciplines – vital resources that can be costly and complex for organizations to procure and maintain.
DDI lifts the burden through our Vulnerability Management as a Service (VMaaS) program and streamlines security operations through Frontline Vulnerability Manager (Frontline VM), DDI's next generation vulnerability management platform. Our solutions are available at a fraction of the cost of competitive tools, saving you time and money.
VMaaS is Here
Experience innovation and exceptional support designed to help you to achieve a smarter, faster and more precise information security program.
DDI’s flagship offering, Vulnerability Lifecycle Management-Professional
(VLM-Pro) is a fully managed service that provides:
- Industry leading (patent-pending) scanning technology and expert insight to engineer configure and operationalize vulnerability management processes.
- Assigned certified personal Security Analysts with on-demand access.
- Project management of remediation efforts, regardless of whether they are handled by your IT staff or a third-party provider.
- Remediation prioritization and assignment based upon the severity of each threat and the relative risk assigned to each asset.
- Custom reports on findings from optional penetration tests.
- Unlimited access to our secure online portal, Frontline™ Solutions Platform (FSP), to view all Executive Summary, Detailed Technical, Trending and Remediation reporting to demonstrate compliance with security requirements.
- Cloud-based delivery minimizing capital expenditures.
VLM-Pro is recognized for exceeding client expectations and providing exceptional value. DDI clients praise our managed service from the personalized guidance to the efficiencies gained through a streamlined management workflow system, allowing them to focus on their core business objectives.
Learn how VLM-Pro improved the security posture of one of our clients. Read this case study.